Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.262 TZS / RSD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 8% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,773,518 Shilling (124,588 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,560,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)