Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.743 TZS / RSD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,830,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,754,358 Shilling (121,107 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)