Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.183 TZS / MRO
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 33% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,832,565 Shilling (619,873 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,890,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)