Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 279.500 TZS / SEK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 91% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,628,994 Shilling (20,139 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,950,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £429 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Helsinki costs €80 (31 minutes ago)