Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 707.987 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,362,432 Shilling (R$ 6,162) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,730,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)