Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.374 TZS / JPY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,697,142 Shilling (¥230,545) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,970,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)