Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.451 TZS / JPY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,902,555 Shilling (¥190,827) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,390,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)