Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1708.774 TZS / AUD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 88% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,477,449 Shilling (AU$3,791) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,440,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 165 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)