Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 617.547 TZS / ILS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 126% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,756,159 Shilling (9,321 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,550,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)