Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 227.202 TZS / ZMW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 110% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,824,216 Shilling (25,635 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,770,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiel costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)