Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 631.197 TZS / ILS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 97% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,564,054 Shilling (8,815 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,820,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)