Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2529.770 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 91% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,137,037 Shilling (€2,031) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,690,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)