Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 354.661 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,184,582 Shilling (元8,979) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,910,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)