Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 339.810 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,431,922 Shilling (元10,100) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,190,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)