Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.338 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 23% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,272,994 Shilling (元12,667) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,480,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)