Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.179 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 39% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,970,189 Shilling (元11,740) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,860,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)