Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.723 TZS / MZN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,900,273 Shilling (78,978 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,710,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)