Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.695 TZS / THB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,828,361 Shilling (41,781 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,670,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)