Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.897 TZS / IQD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 4% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,257,924 Shilling (1,717,445 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,120,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)