Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,078 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.582 TZS / KES
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 23% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,792,199 Shilling (Shilling167,931) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,080,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)