Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.122 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,821,212 Shilling (₨80,326) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 300,900 (about 1 hour ago)