Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.671 TZS / JPY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,988,117 Shilling (¥241,307) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,060,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)