Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.590 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,380,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,275,118 Shilling (₨65,774) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)