Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5805.613 TZS / OMR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 35% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,381,327 Shilling (﷼ 755) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,240,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (33 minutes ago)