Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2745.002 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,816,298 Shilling (€1,390) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,890,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £429 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Helsinki costs €80 (32 minutes ago)