Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,188 prices entered by 662 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.290 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,950,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,453,266 Shilling (₨73,694) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)