Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.219 TZS / PKR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,986,037 Shilling (₨140,726) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,670,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)