Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.313 TZS / PKR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,699,720 Shilling (₨126,669) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$280 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (about 1 hour ago)