Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.637 TZS / BDT
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 27% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,390,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,733,093 Shilling (Taka 62,710) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $559 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)