Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1413.194 TZS / BAM
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,651,129 Shilling (2,584KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)