Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.956 TZS / KMF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 36% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,778,939 Shilling (762,563 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,770,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)