Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.275 TZS / KMF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 36% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,056,769 Shilling (769,048 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,990,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)