Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2230.000 TZS / CUC *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,907,717 Shilling (1,304 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,680,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)