Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.793 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,750,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,718,717 Shilling (₨78,139) in Moradabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (43 minutes ago)