Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,529 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.938 TZS / UYU
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 43% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,185,190 Shilling ($U53,019) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,930,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)