Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.636 TZS / JMD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 55% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,263,709 Shilling (J$241,763) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,750,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)