Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2629.792 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,523,021 Shilling (€1,340) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,180,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)