Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 335.836 TZS / TTD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 46% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,399,840 Shilling (13,101 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,020,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 1 hour ago)