Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.120 TZS / TTD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 82% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,151,402 Shilling (15,372 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,830,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)