Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.098 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 77% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,869,690 Shilling (₩2,798,086) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)