Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 649%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.005 TZS / SOS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 365% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 13,307,099 Shilling (3,322,317 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,860,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)