Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1637.868 TZS / LYD *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,751,583 Shilling (1,680 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,440,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)