Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11139 TZS / BYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 4% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,810,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,696,733 Shilling (24,210,132 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)