Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.098 TZS / CVE
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 8% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,190,723 Shilling (127,132 Escudo) in Mindelo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,960,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (40 minutes ago)