Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 582.286 TZS / TRY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,168,220 Shilling (5,441TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (28 minutes ago)