Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.080 TZS / MXN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,203,671 Shilling (Mex$ 25,410) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,760,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)