Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.321 TZS / UYU
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 6% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,450,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,296,793 Shilling ($U29,325) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (27 minutes ago)