Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.661 TZS / UYU
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 16% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,020,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,532,565 Shilling ($U32,611) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aurangabad costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (about 2 hours ago)