Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.062 TZS / UYU
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 7% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,780,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,572,526 Shilling ($U33,822) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)