Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau, Palau compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2246.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau (Palau) is 91% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,555,125 Shilling ($2,919) in Melekeok, Palau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,430,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)