Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau, Palau compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2231.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau (Palau) is 99% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,629,978 Shilling ($2,524) in Melekeok, Palau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,830,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)