Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.584 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,627,717 Shilling (₨75,980) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,590,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)