Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.748 TZS / COP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,591,693 Shilling (COL$4,803,245) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,810,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (42 minutes ago)