Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.502 TZS / DZD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 22% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,080,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,400,765 Shilling (123,102 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)