Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.290 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,469,956 Shilling (₨74,195) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)