Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06351 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,880,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,774,962 Shilling (﷼ 43,691,400) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)