Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 184.658 TZS / LSL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 45% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,455,524 Shilling (24,129 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,080,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $915 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (44 minutes ago)