Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.415 TZS / NIO
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 10% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,846,337 Shilling (37,742 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,580,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $559 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)