Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2662.137 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 75% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,120,452 Shilling (€1,923) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,920,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)