Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 240.453 TZS / MAD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,340,816 Shilling (13,894 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,040,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)